Sr Business Program Manager - Personal Trust Services
Provides operational support and analysis for larger ongoing Personal Trust Services (PTS) programs designed to drive results specified in the business strategy. This role will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the PTS platform strategy and will manage the integration of business improvements with overall High Net Worth (HNW) business platform. This involves building and sustaining relationships with both internal and external business partners to effectively administer the program, resolve issues, and support ongoing program development. Accountable for identified program specific results. Accountable for implementing and sustaining programs as appropriate. Responsibilities
• Will translate roadmap and design into business case, high-level use cases, and requirements to guide delivery teams. Manage the business PMO team and technology execution. Responsible for communication plans including to stakeholders, senior leaders and PTS employees. Will monitor budget forecast and IRB approvals.
• Manages the integration of business improvements with overall HNW business platform. Provides on-going executive summary updates and ensure strategy aligns with senior leadership. Collaborates closely with vendors and technology on the development, testing, piloting, and full release of key tools and functionality. Provides input into annual budget planning process to ensure sufficient funding to support the roadmap.
• Acts as liaison for US and AmpI teams. Monitor results and identify short-term opportunities (BAU optimization) to increase efficiency and effectiveness through RACI analysis, process re-engineering, workflow automation, technology implementation, and partnership with AMP-I.
• Cultivate a collaborative environment where team members are empowered and have a shared vision of success
• Manage larger, ongoing programs execution delivery to meet quality, schedule, milestone, and budget commitments. Manage program expectations, scope, risk, and changes. Develop and maintains a work plan at the required level of detail which indicates the key dependencies, resources, the timeframe for completion of the project and the key deliverables.
• Accountable for continual tracking and analysis of program performance against the program plan to ensure program success.
• Lead high-level sessions for program plan and schedule development. Ensure the goals, metrics and objectives of large programs are understood and agreed upon with the program sponsorship. Work across various teams to coordinate and integrate plans to ensure effective program execution. Assess business needs and propose enhancements to senior leaders to gain support.
• May provide direct or indirect people leadership to the team through effective coaching, feedback and sound performance management practices. Act as champion for the team and intervene on matters that create roadblocks to individual or organizational success.
• Conduct periodic briefings/status updating executive sponsors and program steering committee. Escalate concerns to executive sponsors as necessary. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years relevant experience
• Possess skills to write to different audiences (including corporate and field) in a way that clearly ties initiatives to how those employees conduct business, resulting in effective and lasting uptake.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including networking, conflict resolution, negotiating, and influencing.
• Proven ability to lead, build, influence and maintain strong relationships with key business partners to drive initiatives.
• Demonstrated project management skills with results. Ability to assimilate information and connect the dots on varying firm-wide initiatives that affect teaming.
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge. Ability to work independently with high initiative and comfortable working in a team environment. Ability and desire to learn new skills and shift priorities/responsibilities to meet the needs of the business. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. The Banking and Cash Solutions team mission is to make life more rewarding by helping others achieve their goals and dreams by providing compelling product solutions and a seamless client experience. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Banking and Cash Solutions and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.