Sr Administrative Assistant
Provide support to executive leaders and their teams. Responsibilities include: scheduling meetings/conferences, may read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader(s), prepare presentations, internal and external communications, travel arrangements, expense reports and invoices, and coordinate department programs, offsites, special events or conferences. Respond to ad hoc requests and provide project support, logistics for meetings, town halls, and offsites. Extend independent judgment over prioritization of work, and on behalf of the leader. Responsibilities
• Independently manage leader(s) calendar and meeting prioritization. Schedule meetings and/or conferences by interacting with internal/external clients/partners to coordinate calendars, accommodations, meeting materials and supplies. May read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader; ensure leader is informed of pending requests or requests where follow up is required.
• Prepare expense reports, invoices, presentations, internal/external communication, travel arrangements, and other misc. reports.
• Coordinate/administer department programs (recognition, timekeeping, budgets, supply management, etc.), offsites, and special events or conferences. May provide leadership to direct reports including coaching, mentoring and annual performance reviews.
• Respond to ad hoc requests (filing, copying, etc.) and provide project/program support representing the team (researching issues or questions about policies or practices, coordinate a conference, etc.).
• Provide new hire training and/or mentoring to administrative staff within department or business unit. May provide influential leadership to other administrative assistants, as well as back-up other administrative assistants. Required Qualifications
• Associates (2-year) Degree or Equivalent
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Proficiency w/ computer programs (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and administrative programs (Outlook, Ariba Buyer, XMS, Concur, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task, quickly change direction and independently prioritize work in order to support multiple people
• Ability to anticipate needs and use independent judgment given limited availability of leader
• Ability to exercise discretion due to accessing and handling sensitive information Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.