Support and assist all elements of conference planning for company meetings and events, including communications, registration, sourcing, vendor relations, and conference logistics.
Communicate regularly with the Strategic Meetings Management team members, meeting owners and outside vendors to provide updates, changes, additions, and deletions. Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end participant experience creating project time lines, registration development, invitee process, and communication plans. Manage all correspondence with attendees to ensure well managed travel and participation at company event. Serve as the front-facing resource for advisors and internal employees at all levels as a customer service point of contact, as well as meeting owners. Take support role in large-scale incentive projects (CAC, National Conference, and Achievers Conference).
- Manage vendor and internal client relationships and deliverables. Support approximately 20 events annually ranging in size from 15-4,000 participants. Set, maintain, and monitor vendor service level agreements with hotels/convention centers, caterers, and local ground transportation companies.
- Create, maintain, and manage conference logistics. Liaise with vendors regarding all conference requirements and special requests. Work with local destination management companies to convey conference requirements, tour, and activity and other program related functions. Create documentation for the on-site team.
- Provide operation support to internal meeting/event planners with the execution of all travel programs. Support Program Managers when they are traveling.
- May attend conferences and assist with logistics on-site.
- Report final quality control of all event reports for assigned programs to ensure accuracy and completeness.
About Our Company
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and strong decision-makings skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Experience in event planning/coordination.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.