This position is responsible for assisting with the implementation and maintenance of the Company's Comprehensive Control (CCC) Program and Model Audit Rule (MAR) compliance as well as for the execution of financial project work plans. This person will be responsible for collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements for all CCC and MAR related processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Math or Finance required
- Experience testing financial controls (SOX testing or similar) required
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting or auditing work experience, including public accounting required
- Solid understanding of IFRS, US GAAP and Statutory accounting concepts and guidance required
- Professional designation (CPA, CISA, CIA, etc.) preferred
- Strong life insurance accounting experience preferred
- Previous IT audit experience preferred