Senior Project Coordinator - Part-Time / Remote
Provide project management support to Human Resource Talent Management team for large scale executive leadership development programs. Responsibilities
- Develop, update, and communicate project plans for new and existing programs
- Identify key dependencies, resources, timeframes and milestones for key deliverables
- Develop, publish and maintain project plans in Excel, track progress against plan
- Create status reports and distribute to key partners
- Manage deadlines and push team to ensure timeliness
- Host project meetings with key partners
- Schedule meetings
- Build and communicate agendas in advance
- Facilitate meetings
- Take notes and distribute after meetings within 24 hours
- Monitor program progress. Facilitate continuous improvement meetings by reviewing post program key takeaways
- Manage vendor invoices, purchase orders, key documents
- Document management, including ensuring document version controls are in place, documents are easy to find and stored in accordance to company policy
- Schedule training rooms (physical and virtual). Proactively ensure successful meeting facilitation, including the management of attendee availability/confirmation, room assignments, last minute changes, catering, etc.
- Work with executive administrative support staff to schedule prep meetings for executives and trainers
- Support the development of executive PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 Years of relevant project coordination / management experience
- Strong detail orientation and action orientation skills
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels across the enterprise
- Ability to work independently and to connect the dots regarding business information pertaining to the program/project and teams
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Leadership development, Talent Management, Talent Development experience is not required. This position is 100% project management and providing detailed administrative support.
About Our Company
- Part-time schedule is flexible, 24 hours/week
- If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.