Provide enhanced technical project support to project teams and will participate on projects within defined scope and responsibility. Partner with their team and department to develop, manage, track, and report work progress on projects as defined. Provides elevated technical support on project issues. Entry level utilization of company/industry project management methodologies and tools throughout the project life cycle. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the coordination of key projects. Document and maintain technical details in project plans, and goals, roles and processes to clarify scope, schedule, and budget utilizing the company's project management system. Identify key dependencies, resources, time frames and milestones for key deliverables.
- Continually probe for technical bottlenecks and other potential technical problems; use influence, resourcefulness and initiative to minimize their effect on the project plan. Make recommendations on priority trade offs within and between business projects, as needed. Address and resolve project conflicts.
- Gather information, and analyze problems across the team and department to proactively recommend solutions to leadership. Work with the team to create and maintain a project plan containing objectives, timeline, priorities, and risks.
- Post-implementation results monitoring and adjustment of key projects. Continually improve project skills via learnings and best practices from prior business projects, training, peers, etc. Facilitate distribution and/or archival of project documentation.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience with project analysis and/or project management.
- Detailed, timely, accurate; proven tracking and analysis ability.
- Experienced in identifying and raising issues, avoiding bottlenecks, and providing support to keep projects on track.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Our Company
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- High interest and aptitude for moving into larger, more advanced project roles.
- Financial Services experience.
Riversource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to solutions that create a road map for their future. At Riversource we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Riversource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.