Senior Product Owner
Act as the voice of the customer by maintaining key information on personas, user journeys, product metrics and benefits. Partner with key stakeholders to define goals, success criteria and measurable outcomes for delivering ongoing value. Provide effective day-to-day leadership of an agile product team by defining the vision and directing execution of a digital product roadmap. Responsibilities
- Lead day-to-day execution of product strategy and delivery for one or more Agile Scrum teams. Represent the Customer to the Product team. Lead team without direct leadership responsibilities. Partner with UX Design Lead and Software Engineering Lead to define roadmap, backlog and sprint plans. Author user stories and provide context for product vision, strategy and requirements. Lead one or more Product Owners. AMP view indirect leadership section as part of a true hierarchy.
- Create compelling product vision - develop and execute product roadmap with a focus on measurable business outcomes. Understand business strategy and customer goals. Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the customer and business and regularly monitor progress toward goals. Regularly track and share progress with stakeholders and team.
- Represent the Product to the business - Act as the key point of contact to consult with product stakeholders and determine strategic roadmap prioritized list of feature improvements.
- Identify new opportunities to drive value and deepen customer relationship through ongoing assessment of customer needs and goals. Adjust product strategy in partnership with leadership.
- Manage annual product budget to effectively deliver products in collaboration with Product Owner - Director.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years experience in software based solutions.
- Hands on experience as product manager of software based solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to clearly articulate concepts and rationale.
- Must possess a solid understanding of digital technologies and best practices.
About Our Company
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Certification: Scrum Alliance.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication skills to engage team, facilitate discussion, mentor team members and resolve conflict.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.