Independently process, reconcile and/or balance the product according to department policy and procedures. Ensure flawless operations for all transaction requests with minimal direction. Work with business partners to research and resolve issues in an accurate and timely manner. Ensure processing of transactions follow industry rules/regulations and compliance procedures.
• Independently process, reconcile and/or balance for the product in an accurate, timely and compliant manner.
• Work with business partners to research and resolve issues, troubleshoot and provide flawless service. Identify process improvements and partner with resources to implement solutions.
• Use computer applications to provide processing information and take action. May participate in team or department project requests, as assigned.
• Education: High school or GED. • Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience. *Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required qualifications for education and experience. • Previous operations, processing, or customer service experience. • Ability to research and resolve problems. • Shown ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. • Proven understanding of company and industry regulatory requirements. • Strong written and verbal communication skills. • Strong attention to detail including proven ability to meet accuracy standards in a high-volume processing situation.
• Ability to understand and communicate sophisticated issues. • Product-specific or financial services industry experience. • Preferred Series 7 license
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.