Senior Operations Professional
Independently process, reconcile and/or balance the assigned product according to department policy and procedures. Ensure comprehensive and seamless operations for all transaction requests with minimal direction. Work with both internal and external business partners to research and resolve issues in an accurate and timely manner. Ensure processing of transactions follow industry rules/regulations and internal compliance procedures. Responsibilities
- Independently process, reconcile and/or balance for the assigned product in an accurate, timely and compliant manner.
- Work with appropriate internal and external business partners to research and resolve issues, troubleshoot and provide seamless service. Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions.
- Utilize various computer applications to provide operational processing information and take action as appropriate. May participate in various team or department project requests, as assigned.
- Education: High school or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Previous operations, processing, or customer service experience.
- Ability to research and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven transaction-based environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of company and industry regulatory requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail including demonstrated ability to meet accuracy standards in a high-volume processing situation.
About Our Company
- Ability to understand and communicate complex issues.
- Product-specific or financial services industry experience.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.