Senior Marketing Manager
This role will be handling marketing and business development in our Ameriprise Financial Institution Group (AFIG). You will lead the fulfillment of marketing requests from financial institutions and advisors in conjunction with the AFIG Marketing Field Engagement Manager and ABDG(Advisor Business Development Group).
It will be building out and managing the AFIG marketing platform with a focus on digital tactics.
You will also be developing and executing on business development efforts. Responsibilities
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs for financial institutions and advisors to acquire and deepen consumer relationships; consult and collaborate with financial institutions and financial advisors
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs to support business development efforts - to bring on new institutions and advisors
- Deliver creative assets; ensure appropriate approvals from internal and external partners
- Establish metrics, measure results and provide recommendations to enhance specific marketing programs to grow the business
- Work cross-functionally with several key teams including Brand, Marketing Field Engagement, PR, Corporate Communications, Field Communications, Operations, Financial Institution Support, Business Development Officers, Recruiting, Legal and Compliance
- Broad knowledge of Ameriprise businesses, including knowledge of the field organization
- Experienced marketing manager with 5-7 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams
About Our Company
- Financial services industry experience; Banking or credit union experience desired
- Strength at presenting using Microsoft PowerPoint; experience using excel
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.