Senior Manager of Financial Institution Programs
The Senior Manager of Financial Institution (FI) Programs will help drive profitable growth in smaller programs by leading, coaching and developing the sales managers & advisors in partnership with Advisor Business Development Group (ABDG). Responsible for creating a compelling business plan emphasizing growth for FI programs, FI elite support model, FI communications, FI adhoc projects, and FI retention. The Senior Manager of FI Programs will seek to drive revenue and asset growth, optimizing resources for the advisors in consideration of local demographics, advisor abilities and prudent use of resources. Responsibilities
• Manage activities that support our FI's business results, revenue growth, client experience & efficiencies in their program. Manage resources to achieve results, including revenue and program acquisition targets. Execute on a support team strategy around FI programs via an effective structure, tracking & impact. Partner with Regional Director (RD) to ensure FI business plans are completed and all data are entered into dashboards.
• Manage foundational functions. Create, manage, track & analyze reports & program vitals (occupancy & future needs). Review FI's reports, budgeting & problem solving, own RFP process & systems, reporting/correcting errors, identify & implement elite service model. Partner with RRS to ensure compliance & regulatory support is established & assess & close training needs. Conduct FI surveys as needed.
• Manage and develop the Big 5 experience: AFIG (Ameriprise Financial Institution Group) value proposition, PDM process, FI communications, FI adhocs projects/request & AAC (Ameriprise Advisor Center) integration to AFIG offering. Manage FI Program tiered support model will focusing on driving results for goals and metrics.
• Manage & Lead AFIG FI's event management and strategic development. Attend events and conferences to support AFIG value. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to lead teams to deliver results.
• Detailed orientated, strong analytical skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Process oriented and can work with a team.
• Proficient with standard business software applications.
• Comprehensive understanding of wealth management solutions (retirement/education planning, insurance/annuities, and other investments).
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision. Preferred Qualifications
• Degree focus in Finance/Business Management
• Active Series 7
• Active Series 24
• Active State IAR Registration (S65 or S66) About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.