Senior Manager, Onboarding and Engagement
Lead Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group (AFIG) new financial institution partners through implementation and onboarding execution. Responsible for managing the onboarding experience with the financial institution, advisors and staff and manage the program specific standard requests. Work with business development officers during sales cycle to drive the bank or credit union program from the end of the sales cycle through ramp up. Responsibilities
• Responsible for the financial institution relationship management during onboarding with collaboration and engagement of AFIG and corporate partners. Customize the implementation plan and track the program change moments to manage expectations, including program specific standard requests. Escalate any non-standard requests to senior management.
• Manage the onboarding and hiring process for the program management, experienced advisor recruits (EAR), staff, marketing personnel, etc. in their onboarding experience. Work with transition management team to provide a dedicated support model for a successful transition/conversion. Manage advisor expectations upfront to support a smooth transition. Lead on-site program support for pre & post conversion processes. Seek to deliver best in class experience to program leaders, clients, advisors & staff.
• Work with business development officers during end of sales cycle through agreement execution. Then supports program through onboarding and implementation plan. Once conversion is 90% complete, transition program into regional operations and regional director.
• Provide strategic analysis of onboarding process to continue to evolve onboarding strategy (playbook). Identify lessons learned and apply through debrief process to evolve and enhance the FI onboarding experience. Manage, track and analyze key success metrics and trends through the implementation and identify opportunities to managing to a successful conversion. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to motivate team members to delivery results.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with little or no supervision and strong organizational/time management skills.
• Able to communicate with all levels within the organization, including executives and C-suite.
• Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Process oriented and can work with a team.
• Proficient with standard business software applications. Preferred Qualifications
• Degree focus in Finance/Business Management
• Active Series 7
• Active State securities agent registration (S63 or S66)
• Active State IAR registration (S65 or S66) About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.