Senior Manager - Product Training and Communications
The Senior Manager - Investment Products Training and Communications is responsible for designing and executing content strategies (training and communications) for investment products and solutions within Wealth Management Solutions at Ameriprise Financial. This role will support efforts designed to increase awareness, understanding and sales of Wealth Management Solutions with advisors, clients, and sales consulting groups. This position reports to the Sr. Director - Product Marketing, Communications and Training. Responsibilities
• Provide subject matter expertise to develop integrated plans for complex training programs and communications.
• Analyze, design, oversee development and implementation, and evaluate training curriculum to support complex products initiatives and drive growth of Wealth Management Solutions. Identify appropriate training method (e-learning, instructor-led, or blended approaches) to achieve desired organizational impact.
• Work with and lead large cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure alignment and integration.
• Works individually or with a team to prepare training materials including curriculum outlines, user/facilitator guides, communications, etc.
• Serve as primary liaison with internal partners - legal, compliance, instructional designers, product development, sales strategy, trading desk, etc.
• Drive measurable program results. Track training program participation and results and provide recommendations for improvements, execute approved recommendations quickly across the organization to ensure alignment and integration. Required Qualifications
• 7-10 years' experience in investments or non-financial product Training and Communications
• Bachelor's Degree in Training, Communications or equivalent in a related field
• Active FINRA Series 7 or the ability to obtain in 120 days
• Exposure to the design and implementation of training assessment instruments using a variety of delivery methods to achieve objectives
• Demonstrated success in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of product training using blended learning solutions
• Exceptional training, communications, project management and organizational skills
• Ability to think strategically with proven ability to work as a leader within teams to motivate collaboratively influence others
• Strong, demonstrated writing skills -- including content research and audience strategies
• Exceptional training, communication, project management and organizational skills
• Must be a self-starter, solution-focused and have ability to work independently
• Proven ability to prioritize, coupled with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Robust knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office products (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and training software (Vyond, Rise, Storyline) Preferred Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of investments and/or financial products and services (i.e. retirement plans, investment advisory/managed accounts) About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.