Senior Instructional Designer and Facilitator
Work closely with senior business leaders and HR business partners to ensure strategic alignment of OED programs across all segments of Ameriprise. Drive the creation, implementation and delivery of leadership development, organizational effectiveness, and change management programs focused specifically on leadership positions within Ameriprise and/or the AWMBD Field organization. Responsibilities
- Responsible for Instructional Design, Delivery and Facilitation of instructor-led courses and materials.
- Utilize instructional design principles, Adult Learning Theory, ADDIE model integration, and live, virtual and hybrid presentation/facilitation skills.
- Consult with business lines, subject matter experts, and senior leaders to conduct needs assessments and deliver in-person solutions, as well as virtual/blended solutions, to small and large-scale audiences.
- Manage end to end creation of training including design/development of content, assisting with business partner reviews, evaluation, and measurement.
- Develop both individuals and teams with highly engaging session content and facilitation.
- Present for both small- and large-scale audiences both live and virtually.
- Design and develop innovative, learner-centered and impactful learning experiences and curriculum including but not limited to blended learning design and facilitation, micro-learning design, social and collaborative engagement using Digital or LMS learning platforms, content curation, self-directed learning and/or e-learning design and mobile design.
- Consult with business lines to create and implement content road maps to help design a best-in-class learning experience for in the moment learning aligned with a strategic vision.
- Utilize multiple mediums in development of virtual learning: e-learning, tutorial, video, audio, gamification, polling, social-learning and testing.
- Design to support employees with content retention, skill transfer and behavior change.
- Conduct leadership assessment debriefs, coaching and support for leaders with their individual development plans.
- Provide competency-based coaching, development plan integration and career agility coaching.
- Design, develop, facilitate and assess learning programs.
- Leverage project management skills to keep programs and deliverables on track and to monitor success of offerings.
- BA in related field or equivalent years' of experience
- 7+ years' related experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with subject matter experts and other key stakeholders.
- Proven project management capabilities; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective at working collaboratively and identifying solutions to address multi-stakeholder perspectives.
- Extensive background in and knowledge of available learning design trends and technologies.
About Our Company
- Experience with design and publishing tools such as Articulate Storyline Rise 360, Articulate Studio, Lectora, Captivate, Snag-it preferred.
- Experience in Instructional Design and Facilitation preferred.
- Experience using Cornerstone, Degreed or a similar learning experience platform.
- Coaching certification or relevant experience.
- Masters in related field.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.