Senior Financial Analyst
Support the Corporate Real Estate portfolio in the Enterprise Services Finance organization. Conduct business performance analysis, incorporate trend analysis to assess business implications. Focus on analyzing and managing data to support business decisions. Will be the SME/owner of the Corporate Real Estate portfolio from a Finance perspective. Able to readily access data required to complete a request and support information requests. More independently create, maintain and modify models used in forecasting, planning and decision support. Responsibilities
- Create routine reporting by driving variance analysis - focus on providing business context. Assist in developing commentary around business results. Perform independent analysis using multiple data sources to derive root cause and track benefits of past.
- Develop, enhance and run forecasting/planning models and perform variance analysis.
- Independently develop simple to complex models to forecast the future implication of business decisions. Independently perform postmortem analysis of impact of past business decisions. Coherently review forecasts and analyses with management. Review CBAs (Cost Benefit Analysis) and identify issues to be resolved prior to approval.
- Partner with and positive influence Corporate Real Estate business partners and Finance colleagues to ensure accuracy, transparency and accountability to meet annual budget requirements and accurate forecasts.
- May provide coaching and tactical training to Associate Financial Analyst or trainees/interns.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a Financial/Quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Previous experience in financial or analytical role.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to complete financial modeling tasks and financial analysis using spreadsheets and/or other tools.
- Experience applying accounting and financial concepts to interpret and solve business problems.
- Able to create outputs that support decisions.
- Effective communication skills, with ability to verbally present findings to management.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of finance, accounting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates a strong focus and attention to detail.
- Experience in building relationships that influence and establish credibility across an organization- to business partners, A&R, other finance areas, etc.