Define the strategy and approach for requirements development and management at the release or program level and to facilitate the business analysis planning process. An active participant in all phases of the release/program lifecycle. Influence the release/program structure and will work closely with project managers and business analysts in detailing solutions. Accountable for ensuring that clear, concise requirements have been collected. Responsibilities
- Performance monitoring solutions, their implementation and usage in any customer use case: End User Experience Monitoring, Network Performance Monitoring, Application Performance Monitoring, UC Monitoring, Synthetic Monitoring, and Infrastructure monitoring.
- Design, build and implement Automation and systems integration across different monitoring platforms
- Analysis of trends and recording current health status of End User Devices
- Collaborate with various technical teams on root cause analyses and remediation plans
- Experience with diagnosing, resolving, and delivering root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues and incidents
- Experience with identifying & investigating reoccurring issues and working with responsible support groups on addressing them (e.g., Network, SCCM, Security, Service Desk, Onsite Support)
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports. Participate in business meetings with various partners on a need basis. Take corrective actions based on the customer happiness surveys.
- Pro-actively supervise the stability and performance of monitoring platforms and take partner with technology teams to take appropriate corrective action
- Build action plans to address issues and gaps in monitoring platforms and solutions.
- Use experience, expertise, and data analysis to collaborate with manager and team members in the identification of corrective action to increase efficiency, improve performance and meet or exceed targets.
Preferred Qualifications Skills And Experience We Value:
- Bachelors degree (4-years) in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience. 7-10 years of significant work experience required.
- 7+ years of proven experience in business and functional requirements' elicitation, translation and documentation. Authority level analysis skills including ability to identify patterns, potential issues and then translate those into functional and test requirements.
- Authority level understanding of business functions and management issues as well as the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to successfully use the appropriate modeling methodologies and tool-sets, requirements management methodologies and tool-sets, requirements visualization methods and tool-sets, and artifact versioning tools.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including developing executive level presentations.
About Our Company
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external partners to ensure that the delivery of business transformation
- Analytical problem solver with strong problem-solving and analytical skills who can incorporate data with real world application to drive decisioning
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of how it impacts the business strategically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to research, synthesize data, develop recommendations, and influence partners
- Ability to develop and innovate processes and practices through partnership and the understanding of business What Would Make You Really Stand Out:
- Implementation and/or operational experience in a wide range of End User technologies and capabilities such as Windows OS, MacOS, VMWare, Citrix, browser technologies, desktop utilities and end user efficiency applications.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with technical and non-technical audiences, drive IT projects forward in large organizations, and translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Organized and thorough, with strong customer service and technical skills
- Desire to experiment with new technologies and choose the right tool for each job
- Strongly self-motivated to make the product better by bringing innovative ideas and insights to the team
- Previous experience working with wide range of partners to define new solutions, fully leverage existing solutions where appropriate, and continuously drive forward a user experience driven methodology.
- Ability to learn our technology quickly, as well as have a keen appetite in doing so.
- Dedicated with the desire and creativity to craft a new service offering from the ground up.
The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.