Ameriprise Financial has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Capital Markets Financial Analyst to join our team! In depth business process modeling capability, organizational design and financial acumen are critical to the success of this role as well strong written and verbal communication skills. You will be a key player on the team, providing analytical support as well as developing sophisticated financial models that will be used in revenue growth and expense reduction initiatives. You will work in-depth in our data infrastructure by extracting, aggregating, and dissecting financial data and performance measurements for management review and action. Responsibilities
- Actively support business transformation recommendations by developing sophisticated analytic models.
- Analyze business situations, design and build models leveraging multiple data sources and tools for complex risk analysis across the company businesses
- Provide technical analysis and support by developing, improving, operating, and documenting asset models
- Evaluate current practices and methods for reporting and analyzing data.
- Partner with business, technology and vendors to complete baseline activities and find opportunities to improve current state for improvement, and transform process and change initiatives, resulting in improved economics including both revenue and expenses.
- Gather data and analyze problems across projects to recommend solutions to strategic transformation leads. Work with the teams to execute complete project plan according to objectives and timeline.
- Bachelor's degree in math, physics, economics, or quantitative field of study.
- 1-3 years experience performing quantitative analysis.
- Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues, influencing customers on recommendations and analysis results.
About Our Company
- Experienced in developing data-driven conclusions and recommendations.
- Experience writing code in various languages/platforms
- Ability to work in an environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently; self-starter.
- Information management acumen including desktop application and data modeling skills.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.