Field Reporting is responsible for the support and development of advisor metrics and reports for AAG, AFG and AFIG. As the Sr. Business Analyst, you will provide analysis and coaching to advisors, field leaders and our home office partners through complex reporting needs and resolving issues. This role is also responsible for leading data and reporting enhancements and participating in enterprise project initiatives. Responsibilities
- Defines business requirements for enhancements and corporate initiatives, focused on advisor experience and aligning to the reporting strategy. Ensures successful implementation, communication and training on field reporting enhancements.
- Supports advisor reporting needs through analysis and coaching of complex practice scenarios, provides short and long term reporting solutions, resolves inquiries and escalations. Partners with field leaders, business and technology on reporting concepts.
- Lead high-level sessions for reporting plan and strategy development. Ensures the goals, metrics and objectives of the strategy are understood and agreed upon with owners. Works across various teams to coordinate and integrate plans to ensure effective execution. Assess business needs and proposes enhancements to appropriate senior leaders to gain support.
- Conduct periodic briefings and provide status updates to executive sponsors and program steering committee. Escalate concerns to executive sponsors as necessary.
- Proven ability to lead, build, influence and maintain strong relationships with key business partners to drive initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, negotiating, and influencing. Possess skills to analyze complex scenarios, build presentations and lead discussions.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills, able to coordinate and meet deliverables on multiple initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of reporting concepts and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ability to work independently with high initiative and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and shift priorities/responsibilities to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (4 years)
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
About Our Company
- Understand of the Field organization
- Microsoft Office SSRS/Power BI
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.