Great opportunity to provide reporting and strategic analytic support to the insurance and annuity sales organizations. This role will be responsible for routine reporting, new report development, data visualization, and answering complex business questions supported by thorough analytical problem solving. Plenty of opportunity to provide process improvements to existing reporting models and develop relationships across the organizations. Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact to answer questions within the business area of expertise. Act as a liaison among the business and utility functions to gather information and share best practices, and to ensure initiatives are executed appropriately.
- Use data from a variety of sources to analyze complex business issues, incorporate company and industry knowledge, mathematical and technological expertise, and sound analytical processes. Identify issues and/or recommend actions by using statistical analysis, modeling, & other quantitative techniques.
- Provide and review reports of quantitative and qualitative data produced both internally and externally to the company. Ensure accuracy and appropriate report design. Be responsible for resolution to reporting issues as they arise. Run routine or ad hoc reports as requested or as business needs arise.
- Present results of analysis and/or recommendations to the business, utility partners, and at times external parties. Communicate action plans and priorities to appropriate partners.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (finance, statistics, data analysis, business analytics, or similar); in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience is considered
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience (post-secondary education may be interchanged to meet total years required)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Quantitative skill with the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling
- Strong knowledge of business operations and processes in one or more area.
- Ability to effectively communicate recommendations and analysis, establish and maintain strong relationships across the organization
- Advanced Excel, SQL
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
About Our Company
- Tableau, PowerBI, AWS
- Data visualization
Riversource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to solutions that create a road map for their future. At Riversource we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Riversource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.