Senior Bus Systems Analyst-Tech
The primary role of the Sr. Business Systems Analyst is to act as the liaison between the business and IT organizations to provide business critical or complex technical solutions that meet user needs and improve business performance by providing the technical analysis of business requirements, problem solving and troubleshooting as part of a larger team.
This role is specifically assigned to support the Ameriprise field CRM system (Salesforce). You will be responsible for the administration and support management of the tool, with a focus on continuous improvement of the field experience. Responsibilities
Support and Data Management
-Manage and solve escalated support issues from level 1 support groups
-Identify support trends and manage opportunities to reduce support call volumes
- Partner with business team to inform and train the field on new application releases and best practices
- Create business management asset scorecard to report on asset health, support, usage, and top enhancement requests. Provide recommendations on new development work
- Maintain system, usage and support metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
Business Partner Management
- Help manage intake process for Salesforce, includes leading the translation of customer requirements to technical specifications.
- Leverage technical knowledge & business expertise to manage effective working relationships with technology teams and business partners at management and end user levels.
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business users and conform to the technical architecture.
- Gather, analyze, document and manage user stories to effectively recommend technology solutions that best address business needs. Identify potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks.
- Identify project interdependencies and communicate requirement/scope issues and participate in driving them to resolution for inclusion in the design specifications.
- Assist with the development and execution of the testing strategy for asset releases
- Manage basic support requests and administrative needs of our users
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge in all system integrations, processes and data relating to Salesforce
- Leverage domain expertise and analyst practice expertise to provide the most effective solutions to the business partners in the most efficient means possible.
- Educate business partners on systems capabilities and the feasibility of developing specific solutions. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in business and functional requirements elicitation, translation and documentation.
- Expert level analysis skills including ability to identify patterns, potential issues and then translate those into functional and test requirements.
- Expert level understanding of business functional areas and management issues as well as the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use the appropriate modeling methodologies and toolsets, requirements management methodologies and toolsets, requirements visualization methods and toolsets, and artifact versioning tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Preferred Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (or willingness to obtain within 120 days)
- Ability to work little supervision or oversight to deliver key milestones in an ever changing environment and able to handle multiple priorities
- Experience with business architecture, systems analysis, and system design
- Experience with agile development process
- Experience with user story writing and acceptance testing
- Experience with working directly with the field
- Experience with tools (Salesforce, Access, Excel, Sharepoint)