Senior Associate Data Science Developer
Senior Data Science Developer is responsible for developing, documenting, testing, modifying, and maintaining software within the CTI Investments Data Science Team. They will provide technical assistance and guidance to other members of the CTI Investments Data Science Team, and work with different investment teams to design and implement software to support and enhance the investment process. Responsibilities
• Assist in the dataset creation, design and implement new, and enhance existing applications of code for use by the CTI Investments Data Science Team and Investment Teams.
• Enhance current platforms by modifying code, test and troubleshoot existing programs and investment tools utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
• Collaborate in an agile and iterative manner to build applications that support and enhance the investment process. Required Qualifications
• BA or equivalent.
• 1-3 yrs experience.
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience with Python.
• Experience with cloud development and deployment patterns.
• Experience with Vue.js.