Senior Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities include: schedule meetings/conferences, may read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader(s), prepare presentations, internal and external communications, travel arrangements, expense reports and invoices, and coordinate department programs, offsites, special events or conferences. Respond to ad hoc requests and provide project support, logistics for meetings, town halls, and offsites. Extend independent judgment over prioritization of work, and on behalf of the leader. Responsibilities
- Independently manage leader(s) calendar and meeting prioritization. Schedule meetings and/or conferences by interacting with internal/external clients/partners to coordinate calendars, accommodations, meeting materials and supplies. May read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader; ensure leader is informed of pending requests or requests where follow up is required.
- Prepare expense reports, invoices, presentations, internal/external communication, travel arrangements, and other misc. reports.
- Coordinate/administer department programs (recognition, timekeeping, budgets, supply management, etc.), offsites, and special events or conferences.
- Respond to ad hoc requests (filing, copying, etc.) and provide project/program support representing the team (researching issues or questions about policies or practices, coordinate a conference, etc.).
- Provide new hire training and/or mentoring to administrative staff within department or business unit. Will back-up other administrative assistants.
- Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required.-
- Proficiency w/ computer programs (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and administrative programs (Outlook, Ariba Buyer, XMS, Concur, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task, quickly change direction and independently prioritize work in order to support multiple people.
- Ability to anticipate needs and use independent judgement given limited availability of leader.
- Ability to exercise discretion due to accessing and handling sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
About Our Company
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience supporting IT executive
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.