Senior Administrative Assistant
Sr. Administrative Assistant role supporting Corporate Secretary and Corporate Governance and Corporate Law and Securities team.
Responsibilities include: schedule meetings/conferences, may read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader(s), prepare presentations, internal and external communications, travel arrangements, expense reports and invoices, and coordinate department programs, offsites, special events or conferences. Respond to ad hoc requests and provide project support, logistics for meetings, town halls, and offsites. Extend independent judgment over prioritization of work, and on behalf of the leader. Responsibilities
- Independently manage leader(s) calendar and meeting prioritization.
- Prepare expense reports, invoices, presentations, internal/external communication, travel arrangements and other misc. reports.
- Coordinate/administer department programs (recognition, timekeeping, budgets, supply management, etc.) offsites, special events or conferences.
- Respond to ad hoc requests (filing, copying, etc.) and provide project/program support for the team.
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with computer programs (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Concur, Etc.).
- Ability to multi-task, quickly change directing and independently prioritize work.
- Ability to anticipate needs and use independent judgement given limited availability of leader.
- Ability to exercise discretion due to accessing and handling sensitive information.