Acts as a generalist supporting multiple responsibilities of the Security Services (Physical Security) department. Responsible for the Vendor Risk Program, our Technology Infrastructure, Data Integrity/Compliance and the Security Operations Center. Responsibilities
• Respond to incidents that require the immediate attention of the Security Services department, to include but not limited to: Protests/Demonstrations that may impact our facilities/operations, sensitive Human Resource needs, disorderly conduct primarily in the public areas of our facilities, collaboration with law enforcement and emergency medical services. Supports the Crisis Management Program.
• Plays a key role in the Vendor Risk Assessment program. Reviews vendor submitted documentation such as SSAE18, SOC2, etc. Represents Security Services in Vendor Risk Assessment Calls. Works with Archer (the system of record) to document relevant information. Connects with vendor contacts to complete reviews, create action plans and next steps. Coordinates with lines of business and the vendor to address any outstanding findings.
• Contributes to the overall operational effectiveness of currently deployed physical security technology which includes access control systems, video surveillance, system documentation, system trouble shooting, system design and installation. Provides general security technology support to include partnership with all security personnel and office contacts related to service requests and alarm response program. Required Qualifications
• Associate degree or equivalent (2 years)
• 3-5 years of experience
• Requires a high degree of emotional intelligence to relate to people that are often times in very difficult personal circumstances Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree
• Background in Law/Criminology, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security
• Knowledge of security camera and access control systems