Partner with and influence business units and group functions to define, analyze, build and deliver value-added CRM solutions. Maintain Business Intelligence tools and dashboards to provide leaders consistent, accurate insight to make strategic business decisions, meet regulatory requirements and execute on business opportunities. Responsibilities
- Manage all processes that impact/relate to Salesforce.com and handle all on-going customization/alteration of the system. Act as SME on Salesforce.com
- Perform analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques in order to answer business questions, assess business issues and/or recommend courses of action to meet business objectives.
- Document standard operating procedures and process flows for the organization to reference
- Drive CRM roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business. Provide leadership regarding CRM best practices and industry trends.
- Act as a liaison between business leaders, staff and utility functions in order to drive knowledge transfer.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years analyst experience/Salesforce preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com including hands-on SFDC administrative/configuration/implementation experience and/or integration with external systems
- Ability to understand business needs, translate them to technical requirements and deliver value added solutions
About Our Company
- Strong organization, time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal relationships and work in a collaborative environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior business analyst experience and Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Developer Experience
- Experience working in a Financial Services Firm
Riversource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to solutions that create a road map for their future. At Riversource we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Riversource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.