Salesforce CRM Administrator
Advice and Wealth Management Technology is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator who will be part of our CRM next-gen team to deliver digital customer experience capabilities for Financial Advisors using Salesforce technology. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge in Salesforce Sales Cloud Administration, configuration, and customization activities. Good understanding of objects and relationships in Salesforce along with familiarity in API based integrations. The role will also require proven hands-on experience in handling day to day admin activities, configurations, data load tasks and deployments. Responsibilities
• Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows process builder and validation rules.
• Provide operations team with support and help solve system issues.
• Recommend to team members or customers the appropriate and optimal use/configuration of a custom-build solution.
• Able to handle data management inclusive of data load, data translation, data hygiene, data migration, and integration.
• Good research skills on Salesforce known issues and able to work with SF Support teams.
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration and help-related materials for users as applications are developed.
• Implement and maintain the installation, configuration, and support of the CRM applications.
• Research on current trends, features, and functionality of Salesforce.com and provide recommendations when necessary to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Configure page layouts, report types, roles & profiles, permission Sets, custom permissions and sharing rules.
• Support SFDX development, branch management, merging and code deployment activities using Jenkins build CI/CD process.
• Migrate changes from scratch org to sandbox to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins, and ANT
• Lead and address the production support issues. Required Qualifications
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Technology, related field;
• 1-2 years of Salesforce.com admin experience.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification.
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
• Solid understanding of salesforce.com best practices and functionality. Preferred Qualifications
• Platform App Builder and Advanced Administrator (Plus)
• Understanding of Apex, SOQL/SOSL, Java Script and LWCs. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.