Sales Supervision Manager - Alternative Investments
Our team has a number of key responsibilities to support our advisors service model and growth through review of alternative investments in a flexible team environment. The role of the Sales Supervision Manager will be focused on direct sales supervision for non-traded Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate Private Placements, 1031 Exchanges and other alternative investments available to our advisors.
To be successful in this role, you will provide advisors with feedback and coaching to drive compliant sales practices with these products. In addition, the Sales Supervision Manager must be supportive and adapt to a continuously changing environment while maintaining awareness of trends with advisors and in the industry. Responsibilities
• Conduct supervision of non-traded REIT and alternative investment business
• Communicate with advisors, field registered principals (RPs) and field leaders regarding results of supervisory activity, including providing one on one coaching and delivering sensitive messages
• Conduct outreach directly to clients related to supervisory reviews
• Serve as a subject matter expert for a range of business partners including advisors, field leaders, and other Central Supervision Unit (CSU) Sales Supervision Managers
• Proactive handle escalated and/or time sensitive business and issues
• Interact with Compliance and Legal and other business partners on advisor activity and trends Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 5 years minimum relevant work experience.
• Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to effectively analyze complex issues.
• Ability to consistently exercise good judgment when making decisions on complex matters that don't have clear answers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to deliver unfavorable messages.
• Ability to consistently influence positive behavior through coaching and education.
• Ability to document activity in a fact-based and comprehensive manner.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment.
• Series 7 required; with the ability to obtain the Series 24, 4/53 or 9/10 and 63/65 or 66 (IAR in all states) within 120 days consecutively. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.