Regulatory Affairs Manager - Remote
The RAU Manager has direct responsibility for appropriately managing and responding to regulatory requests from state and federal securities and insurance regulators as well as self-regulatory organizations. Responsibilities include performing detailed analysis of requests for information and reviewing responsive information in an accurate and timely manner in order to meet regulatory expectations.
Please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Responsibilities
- Under the direction of Regulatory Affairs Unit counsel, this position will investigate complex cases, investigate discrete issues, conduct research, analyze related information, and make recommendations, as appropriate.
- Directly manage and respond to regulatory inquiries and exam requests from state and federal regulators and self-regulatory organizations.
- Perform detailed analysis of requests for information and reviewing responsive information in an accurate and timely manner in order to meet regulatory expectations.
- This position will interact with GCO colleagues, business partners, advisors, and field leadership across the enterprise related to regulatory inquiries.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills.
- Awareness of Ameriprise Financial products, services and technology/systems as well as supervisory structure preferred.