Regional Sales Manager - Remote
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is a field facing sales desk role, partnered with a virtual sales team, responsible for engaging and coaching Ameriprise financial advisors on growth initiatives across an assigned geographical territory. Measurements of success include annual gross revenue and client acquisition within the assigned geographical territory. Responsibilities
• Partner with Field Leaders Regional Sales Directors (RSD) and Financial Advice Sales Consultants (FASC) within the territory ongoing to build strategic and tactical plans to engage advisors into coaching programs and execute against growth goals.
• Pro-actively engage advisors through phone, email and WebEx (outbound) capabilities in 1:1 and Group Sales Presentations to generate interest in and hold advisors accountable to mutually agreed upon growth goals and the initiatives/action items committed to.
• Assist or respond to Field Leader's requests for support with targeted campaigns and initiatives by reaching out proactively (outbound calls or E-mail) to territory advisors to advise them on specific opportunities both nationally and within their market group.
• Effectively influence and drive advisors to adopt proven behaviors to drive business results virtually through phone based meetings
• Build and leverage internal/external business partner relationships to help drive regional goals and assist with non-immediate job function requests.
• Leverage Salesforce.com and Box.com as territory sales management tools to track activity, track results, and collaborate with territory team and Ameriprise Financial Advisors. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• FINRA Series 7 (or willing to obtain within 90 days).
• State securities (S63 or S66) (or willing to obtain within 90 days).
• State IAR (S65 or S66) (or willing to obtain within 90 days).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced environment, and previous experience successfully managing multiple competing priorities.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Previous experience working collaboratively with a wide variety of partners Preferred Qualifications
• Previous experience in financial services industry strongly preferred.
• Previous sales/marketing experience.
• CFP or other related professional designation
• Current LDP experience About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.