Responsible for full cycle recruitment for a variety of roles. Source, assess, and select qualified candidates for strategic needs in a cost effective manner. Anticipate staffing needs and utilize creative, customized approaches to supplement traditional sourcing methods. Build strong relationships with Hiring Leaders and collaborate with other internal business partners. Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the recruiting process, to include building and developing sourcing strategies with pipeline/direct sourcing techniques. Meet quality, time, satisfaction, and compliance objectives.
- Deliver a positive experience to candidates, to include articulating our value proposition. Provide the appropriate level of information about benefits provided, and present a comprehensive overview of the company, the pertinent business line, and career opportunities.
- Build strong partnerships with Hiring Leaders, based on your ability to understand their staffing needs, identify appropriate talent, and communicate pro-actively.
- Identify potential issues or concerns through understanding of HR Compliance. Partner with Centers of Excellence and HRBP to understand affirmative action plans for business lines; develop recruitment strategies with hiring leader to address deficiencies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- 1-3 years experience recruiting with demonstrated ability to effectively source, screen, and hire candidates with compliant practices.
- Demonstrated experience adhering to compliant hiring practices and utilize a consultative approach with hiring leaders and candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to work with mid-level and senior leaders.
- Strong PC skills, such as with the Microsoft Suite, applicant tracking systems, prospect management tools, and social media techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert level on sourcing methods and techniques.
- Proven cold calling ability and results.