Product Marketing Specialist
This position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day marketing and communication materials and content needs of Wealth Management Solutions (WMS). This role will support the administrative aspect of the department including proofreading, branding, coordinating formal approvals, and publishing. Responsibilities
- Exemplify outstanding teamwork and a desire to play a supporting role in a fast-paced environment.
- Model exceptional attention to detail including proof-reading and adherence to Ameriprise's Brand and Style guidelines.
- Demonstrate a compliance mentality along with strong organization and partnership skills when teaming to obtain required approvals within established priority, levels of service and overall delivery dates.
- Skilled at supporting the distribution and publishing of content (emails, brochures, articles, etc.) across multiple platforms and established communication vehicles.
- Showcase your commitment to client service by ensuring that advisors receive and/or can easily access content by preparing Emails in our Marketing Communication tool (Eloqua), creating and maintaining easy to navigate intranet sites (AdvisorCompass, eCatalog, etc.) and partnering to review and maintain the stocking of print materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2+ years' related support experience.
- Thrives in a support role within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Proficient with software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional proof-reading skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in applying documented brand, style and disclosure guidelines.
- Adept at gathering formal approvals within stated timelines.
- Experience in distributing and publishing content across multiple platforms.
About Our Company
- Experience using AdTrax, Eloqua and/or WorkFront.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.