The Ameriprise ONE Financial Account (ONE Account) is a brokerage cash management account offered by Ameriprise Financial. The ONE Account allows clients to conveniently manage day to day finances and long-term investments within a single account, by offering check-writing, debit card access and BillPay features. This role is part of the Ameriprise Advice and Wealth Management (AWM) Cash Products team. The AWM Cash Products team is responsible for product management activities supporting a broad range of cash management solutions including cash sweep products, Ameriprise Certificates and other solutions to help clients effectively meet their cash management needs. This position will have responsibility for product management activities including serving as subject matter expert for developing and updating product marketing materials, leading small to medium size initiatives and projects, and reviewing and updating regulatory materials. Responsibilities will also include conducting product and competitive research and analysis to maintain competitive assessments, develop insights, and make product recommendations. Additionally, this role will participate in the development and maintenance of the product features and capabilities in partnership with internal and external partners. Responsibilities
- Represent product team as a subject matter expert for small to medium sized projects.
- Collaborate with product marketing by writing content, to reflect positioning and messaging for marketing materials, presentations, website content, product guides and other communication vehicles to inform audience.
- Provide research and analysis (quantitative and qualitative) of information from multiple sources and make recommendations to deliver high value products that meet advisor/client needs and satisfy business objectives.
- Serve as an information resource to answer internal policy questions or to help resolve escalated advisor or client issues.
About Our Company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience
- As a condition of employment in this position, you will be required to hold active FINRA Series 7 or have the ability to obtain it within a 120-day period.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and lead across the organization and at all levels to drive results.
- Strong brokerage product and investment industry experience or knowledge
- Marketing and communications skills to design, write and present clear product information for advisors and client facing materials
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity to research, analyze and understand the regulatory framework, industry and product trends, and apply learning to daily work
- Detailed knowledge of brokerage cash management accounts and advisor and client use of these accounts
- Advisor or customer service experience.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. The Banking and Cash Solutions team mission is to make life more rewarding by helping others achieve their goals and dreams by providing compelling product solutions and a seamless client experience. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Banking and Cash Solutions.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.