- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- 17 Apr 19
About Columbia ThreadneedleColumbia Threadneedle Investments is a leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of activ
About Columbia Threadneedle
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is a leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world. With more than 2000 people including over 450 investment professionals based in North America, Europe and Asia, we manage over $400 billion of assets (as of May 2018) across developed and emerging market equities, fixed income, asset allocation solutions and alternatives. Our priority is the investment success of our clients. We know investors want strong and repeatable risk-adjusted returns and we aim to deliver this through an active and consistent investment approach that is team-based, risk-aware and performance-driven.
Responsible for investment performance, security analysis and day to day portfolio management. Articulate and maintain a robust and consistent investment process in helping the team manage Emerging Market Equity and China Equity portfolios.
* Responsible for investment performance, security selection and day to day portfolio management. Articulate and maintain a robust and consistent investment process in managing the portfolios.
* Partner with the Sr Portfolio Manager in implementing portfolio strategy and optimizing and rebalancing portfolios. Monitor industry trends and contribute to team strategy discussions.
* Ability to generate investment ideas on a consistent basis and articulate these ideas to the emerging market team on a consistent basis.
* Bachelor’s degree
* 10+ years of experience
* Broad view of the China equity markets, along with a strong mix of quantitative and fundamental skills in analyzing and investing
* Strong computer skills and experience with fixed income analytic and trading systems
* Strong communication skills with the ability to participate in internal strategy meetings and round table discussions, while clearly articulating an investment process and strategy in a group setting
* Ability to excel in working in a team environment
* Master’s degree
* CFA, or progress towards CFA
* Mandarin language skills