Portfolio Admin Analyst
As a Portfolio Admin Analyst you will be responsible for managing the portfolio valuation workflow. Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing daily/monthly portfolio valuation workflow.
- Ensuring accounts are signed off by upstream partners and published by defined SLA's.
- Coordinating the research and resolution of Quality Control (QC's) processing exceptions in the system.
- Reconciliation of Investment Book of Record (IBOR) data with Accounting Book of Record (ABOR) custodian/administrator data on specified accounts.
- Oversight and monitoring of term loan accruals and payments in Aladdin system.
- Maintenance and oversight of tax withholding tables in Aladdin system.
- Provide timely response to inquiries regarding account activity and ad-hoc requests for deliverables from clients, audit team, and other areas within the company.
- Cross-train with team members on account deliverables and provide back-up as needed.
- Recognize control gaps and process improvement opportunities to streamline operations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal partners.
•Four year accounting/finance degree or equivalent work experience
•1-3 years Financial Services Operations experience desired
•Strong written and oral communication skills
•Technical skills - working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
•Strong analytical and critical thinking skills including ability to effectively identify and resolve problems by gathering information, reaching conclusions and taking action within aggressive timelines
•Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality assurance
•Ability to take initiative, be a team player and maintain collaborative working relationships across various business areas Preferred Qualifications
•Institutional, portfolio accounting and mutual fund accounting knowledge a plus
•Knowledge of Aladdin/Aladdin Accounting system
•Solid understanding of security types and financial industry About Our Company
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.