Process, reconcile and/or balance for the assigned product according to department policy and procedures. Ensure comprehensive and seamless operations for all transaction requests. Work with both internal and external business partners to research and resolve issues in an accurate and timely manner. Ensure processing of transactions follow industry rules/regulations and internal compliance procedures. Responsibilities
- Process, reconcile and/or balance for the assigned product in an accurate, timely and compliant manner. May receive guidance from Coaches or Team Leads on a frequent basis.
- Work with appropriate internal and external business partners to research and resolve issues, troubleshoot and provide seamless service. Provide support to other team members as necessary.
- Utilize various computer applications to provide operational processing information and take action as appropriate.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail including demonstrated ability to meet accuracy standards in a high-volume processing situation.
- Ability to research and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven transaction-based environment.
- Previous operations, processing or customer service experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Product-specific or financial services industry experience.