Responsible for leading a team of individuals accountable for the daily back-office operations within the Clearing organization. Provide mentorship, development, and support to their team to ensure execution of all daily functions, while meeting all regulatory requirements. Drive implementation of process improvements ensuring all processes and procedures are appropriately detailed. Participate in and/or lead projects. Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and coaching to team, including providing work direction and support on processes or procedures related to daily tasks. Ensure resources are accurately allocated and workload is managed to meet or exceed all accuracy, transactional processing and quality metrics and standards. Monitor individual and team progress and proactively identify and resolve business issues to mitigate risk.
- Assist and provide coaching to direct reports in resolving escalated issues, while maintaining effective relationships with both our internal and external business partners.
- Responsible for goal setting, performance, hiring staff, developing staff to promote both individual and team success. Provide feedback to direct reports through performance management practices; ensure employees are developing skills to promote both team and individual success.
- Participate in and provide subject matter expertise on cross-functional projects and/or process improvement teams that have implications to the Clearing organization.
- High school or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Previous experience working on a customer service team, including a solid understanding of customer service processes, policies, techniques, and applicable regulations required; experience with Ameriprise customer service procedures and policies strongly preferred.
- Prior experience coaching or providing indirect leadership to others required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required, including the ability to explain complex issues in a clear, understandable manner.
- Previous leadership experience.
About Our Company
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.