As a subject matter expert, independently process, reconcile and/or balance for the assigned product according to department policy and procedures. Research and respond to more complex issues escalated from operations teams, and take a lead role in communicating resolution status updates to appropriate parties. Identify process improvements and implement solutions as appropriate. Ensure processing of transactions follow industry rules/regulations and internal compliance procedures. Responsibilities
- Research, process and resolve routine and complex issues or exceptions between tax vendor and source system accurately. Communicate the status to applicable internal and external business partners. Effectively manage a high-volume case load to ensure that all issues are resolved quickly and accurately.
- Provide input and support the business unit on determining the best solutions for their specific needs. Assist team with yearend reporting tasks and execution.
- Identify process improvements and implement solutions as appropriate. Participate in various team or department project requests, as assigned.
- High school or equivalent
- 3+ years of operations, processing, or customer service experience.
- Proven ability to research and resolve issues, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work under tight timeframes and deadlines, while achieving a high degree of accuracy
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to understand and communicate complex issues.
Product-specific or financial services industry experience. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.