As a Operations Coach, you will have the ability to grow your career by building relationships across the organization and gaining experience with coaching partners in multiple locations. You will provide guidance, coaching and indirect leadership to peers on operations processes, policies, and techniques for transaction requests and inquiries from advisors, clients, and relationship partners. You will be responsible for research and respond to escalated issues and resolve problems, as needed. You will assist in quality management processes and serve as a subject matter expert for various business-driven initiatives and ensure processing of transactions follow industry rules/regulations and internal compliance procedures. You will also have the ability to take on projects while identifying process improvements that result in a better service experience. Responsibilities
- Research, resolve and respond to escalated issues regarding complex transaction and inquiry requests. Provide explanation of policies, resolutions, and next steps to advisors, clients and relationship partners.
- Coach peers on processes, procedures and issue resolution.
- Provide indirect leadership in training less-experienced peers in new systems and processes. Conduct training as needed.
- Complete day-to-day operations processing tasks, such as auditing, processing transactions, and approval of reissued and rewritten transactions, as well as front line underwriting, where appropriate.
- Participates in business-driven projects and initiatives and in many cases serves as the subject matter expert.
- High school degree or GED
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a service call center or transaction processing.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work under tight time frames and deadlines, while achieving a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to research and resolve issues, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive relationships and influence others without having direct leadership accountability.
About Our Company
- Annuity or financial services industry experience.
- Experience with Ameriprise customer policies and procedures.
Riversource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to solutions that create a road map for their future. At Riversource we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Riversource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.