Provide guidance, coaching and indirect leadership to peers on operations processes, policies, and techniques for transaction requests and inquiries from advisors, clients, and relationship partners. Research and respond to escalated issues and resolve problems, as needed. Assist in quality management processes and serve as a subject matter expert for various business-driven initiatives. Ensure processing of transactions follow industry rules/regulations and internal compliance procedures. Responsibilities
- Research, resolve and respond to escalated issues regarding more complex transaction and inquiry requests. Provide explanation of policies, resolutions, and next steps to advisors, clients and relationship partners.
- Coach peers on processes, procedures and issue resolution. Provide indirect leadership in training less-experienced peers in new systems and processes. Conduct training as needed.
- Complete day-to-day operations processing tasks, such as auditing, processing transactions, and approval of reissued and rewritten transactions, as well as frontline underwriting, where appropriate.
- Participates in business-driven projects and initiatives and in many cases serves as the subject matter expert
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a service call center or transaction processing.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work under tight timeframes and deadlines, while achieving a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to research and resolve issues, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive relationships and influence others without having direct leadership accountability.
- Experience with Ameriprise customer policies and procedures.
- Product-specific or financial services industry experience.