Marketing Programs Coordinator
Support Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group (AFIG) marketing programs and initiatives to help grow the business.
Support and help execute financial institution business development programs and initiatives
Assist with onboarding and ongoing marketing support of institutions and advisors
Coordinate and manage special marketing projects to help build processes and scale
Provide project management support
Oversee and manage team AdTrax submissions Responsibilities
- Support and execute business development marketing programs and initiatives
- Assist with onboarding and ongoing marketing support of financial institutions and advisors
- Consult and collaborate with new financial institutions and advisors on marketing deliverables and ensure execution / usage
- Help support usage of ESA and LinkedIn by the BDOs and Regional Directors
- Collaborate on and help support new campaigns and programs
- Manage AFIG logo requests
- Manage special projects to help create efficiencies and scale
- Manage the AFIG marketing shared email box; fulfill requests; answer questions
- Oversee and manage AdTrax submissions for team
- Provide project management support on key projects
- Bachelor's degree required with 1-3 years marketing or communications experience.
- Professional, self motivated and able to work with limited supervision. Strong teamwork orientation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned project tasks, roles and responsibilities.
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
About Our Company
- Financial services industry, project management, and marketing background a plus.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.