Marketing Programs Coordinator
As a member of the Marketing organization, this role is focused on executing Ameriprise Financial Experienced Advisor Recruiting (EAR) marketing programs and creating materials for advisor recruiting. Implement tactically to enable EAR to recruit advisors across our platforms - branch, independent and within financial institutions. Work cross-functionally with recruiting, operations, technology, legal and compliance as well as partner with internal marketing colleagues to drive results. Responsibilities
• Execute omnichannel marketing program tactics. Work with internal/external partners to ensure project execution is on-time and within budget.
• Build journeys within Marketing Cloud to better communicate the EAR value proposition to advisors considering joining Ameriprise.
• Develop content and variable content templates using Seismic sales and marketing enablement software and Micro Apps
• Act as project coordinator for marketing initiatives including developing status reports to track usage, results and issues for projects/program.
• Gain EAR marketing approvals by managing leader, business partner and compliance approval process. Required Qualifications
• Marketing professional with strong project management, process and execution skills with 1-3 years relevant experience.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully execute omnichannel marketing programs; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously & independently, working on a team in a fast-paced environment and reacting quickly to change.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams, build and maintain relationships to ensure alignment across the organization.
• Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation; experience evaluating and resolving issues
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent; proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel Preferred Qualifications
• Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, using journeys and campaigns to drive a compelling experience
• Familiar with Seismic B2B sales and marketing enablement software
• Aptitude for marketing systems, analytics and desire to learn how to best capitalize on system enhancements to drive awareness and consideration among experienced advisor recruits.
• Financial services experience a plus About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.