Ready to launch your career? Join the Ameriprise Financial internship program where we offer meaningful work in a FORTUNE 500® company within the Financial Services industry! The Marketing team promotes, strengthens, advocates for, and protects the Ameriprise brand, business interests, reputation, and local communities. We help advisors build their practices by providing programs and communications that help them acquire, retain, and deepen relationships with clients.
About the Internship Program:
Our 11-week summer intern program provides experience in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an Ameriprise Financial intern, you will gain exposure to leaders, cultivate your business intuition, work on projects that directly impact the business, and network in a welcoming atmosphere. In addition, you will have access to our Business Resource Networks, including the Black Employee Network, Young Professionals Network, PRIDE Network, and others! Responsibilities
As part of the Marketing team, you will be exposed to a broad range of marketing initiatives, along with the chance to gain direct experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Consumer marketing, insights, and market segmentation
- Digital strategy and marketing including social media
- Client acquisition
- Advisor marketing support programs
- Marketing strategy and analytics
- Current Junior at a 4-year university pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Graduation date of December 2023 or May/June 2024
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skill
- High degree of self-motivation with strong integrity and ethics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work and communicate collaboratively with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Journalism, public relations, and media relations coursework and/or experience is a plus
The company does not offer corporate undergraduate internships for students with F-1 visas. About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.