Within Technology Risk Office (TRO) you will execute and monitor the Technology operating model that reliably meets enterprise information technology needs and regulatory requirements. Engage Technology and its business, risk, compliance, and audit partners to implement and maintain an integrated operating model that effectively drives Technology performance while meeting other stakeholder needs.
Facilitate deployment and maintenance of Technology governance model with assigned Technology teams using industry standard models (e.g., COBIT5, ITIL, NIST) as a reference.
Support Technology teams to deploy, monitor and improve their critical functions in alignment with the model requirements. Communicate requirements to Technology teams and supporting leaders in complying and soliciting areas for improvement. Support Operational Risk Management (ORM) process for technology organization. Guide key contacts in Technology teams through completion of ORM deliverables with a focus on identifying key risks and controls in processes deemed vital for reliably delivering services and solutions. Identify new risks and keep action plans current for high-risk items. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and participle in the Process Risk Assessment review process.
- Look for ways to mature process while fulfilling Enterprise ORM minimum requirements.
- Perform process documentation and risk identification.
- Assist in the development of remediation plans for issues identified as a result of risk assessments.
- Provide management of remediation actions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years relevant experience required Hybrid environment: 3 days in the office / 2 days at home.
- Attention to detail Problem solving and decision-making skills Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to work effectively in an ambiguous and changing environment Experience building collaborative relationships across diverse stakeholder groups Oral and written communication skills.
- Previous Risk Management/Risk Assessment experience. Broad information technology experience.
- Strong understanding of controls in a technology environment.
- Strong knowledge and use of COBIT5
NOTE: The company does not offer L Visa sponsorship for this opportunity. About Our Company
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Certifications preferred: CISA, CGEIT, CRISC Experience in public accounting, consulting or internal audit.
- Financial services experience - particularly Asset Management, Brokerage, Insurance and Annuities.
- Strong level of knowledge and experience in Technology Infrastructure.
We're a diversified financial services leader with more than $1 trillion in assets under management and administration. Our team of 20,000 people in more than 20 countries advise, manage and protect the assets and income of more than 2 million individual, small business and institutional clients. We are a long-standing leader in financial planning and advice, a global asset manager and an insurer. Our unwavering focus on our clients and strong financial foundation connects each of our unique businesses - Ameriprise Financial Services, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and RiverSource Insurance and Annuities. Here, we foster meaningful careers, invest in the future, and make a difference for clients, institutions and communities around the world.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law. Full-Time/Part-Time
Full time Exempt/Non-Exempt
Exempt Job Family Group
Technology Line of Business