As the Insight Manager, you will be the expert on capturing insights as well as communicating findings and opportunities across the organization. You'll act as a consultant with business partners to impact strategy and drive decision-making. Responsibilities
- Work independently to lead and deliver actionable insights by developing clear objectives and appropriate methodology. Deliver and present insights to successfully inform decisions across the organization Lead development of research methodology (e.g. surveys, sample, Quatrics/tools, community, etc.), data analysis and story telling. As appropriate, collaborate with the Strategic Insights Sr Director to identify, define, and capture key business challenges/opportunities.
- Play a consultative role with business to determine primary/secondary research needs to Leader/team achieve and measure success against business goals. Lead team quarterly planning/engagement meetings with assigned business unit to align insights to meet their strategy, align resources for projects. Continually leverage existing research to provide counsel and drive the business. Actively identify opportunities to build and develop market research capabilities for the organization.
- Provide department support on key initiatives. Update and maintain project resources and help execute on key initiatives relating to team governance, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Independently manage procurement with respect to existing key vendors. Work with and give direction to internal procurement partners, departmental stakeholders and potentially other business partners to ensure various requirements are met, and shepherd the procurement process. Assist with process improvements as needed. Build relationships with key vendor partners.
About Our Company
- Minimum 5-7 years in marketing research in a variety of industries.
- Strategic and tactical research experience with technical expertise in market and survey research, questionnaire design, and statistics.
- Range of qualitative and quantitative research experiences, including creative development, advertising testing & tracking, brand equity, etc.
- Proven project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple research studies and programs at a time including managing and leveraging outside research vendors.
- Strong report writing/data story telling and oral communication.
- Strong business and marketing sense.
- Relationship building skills.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.