Manager Financial Advice Tools
Own end to end support for MoneyGuide vendor financial advice tool. Support both overall Financial Advice project initiatives and daily business management of the MoneyGuide tool, including end user support and resolving technology related issues. Primary business owner for day to day vendor tool relationship and driving enhanced tool capabilities to meeting advisor needs and strategic direction. Responsibilities
• Project and Program Management - Lead or support large scale, complex projects through development and delivery of enhancements, and maintenance to tools that requires in-depth knowledge of Financial Advice tools and advisor processes. Accountable for multiple processes including technology development, vendor management, communications, marketing, training, and advisor experience. Accountable for project objectives, deliverables, communications, issue escalation, decision making, and solution generation to meet project goals.
• Operations Management - Lead daily activities of managing assigned Financial Advice vendor tool including supporting advisors and technology in resolving technical tools issues, address field and internal stakeholder questions on tool capabilities, managing vendor information security reviews, procurement Statement of Works, lead recurring and release driven Legal & Compliance tool reviews, manage and prioritization of enhancement log, testing, implementation release tool validation, maintaining tool reference materials/training and influencing vendor road map capabilities.
• Relationship Management - Establish, develop, and manage key relationships with vendors, the field organization, product companies, marketing, technologies, legal, and compliance. Responsible for determining strategic direction for financial planning tools to align with business goals across the organization. Responsible for gaining the support of internal and external partners and providing clear direction to accomplish strategy set forth.
• People Leadership - Provide leadership to direct reports, including coaching, feedback, and performance management. Provide project team leadership to financial planning resources, assigned Project Management Office Business Analysts, technology, and cross organization contributors to ensure resources are effectively utilized and project commitments are delivered. Responsible for providing direction on systems with highly technical & complex Financial Advice tool content that has a direct impact on advice given to clients. Required Qualifications
• High school or equivalent.
• 3-5 years financial services experience.
• Experience working in Financial Services.
• Strong project and program management skills including expertise in large scale technology development projects.
• Understanding of technical development processes, compliance controls, field organization, and competitive landscape.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, and ability to influence direct reports, project teams, cross organization partners, and vendors. Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent.
• Strong technical knowledge of financial planning and advice disciplines including asset allocation, investment, retirement, protection, tax, and estate planning.
• Excellent execution discipline and demonstrated strength in implementing strategies.
• Proficient in Product Management, Project Management, Agile project execution, Operation or Systems support.
MoneyGuide Pro experience About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.