Manager Finance LFO
Leverage advanced analytics to understand and drive key business decisions. Focus primarily on identifying data and aligning metrics to understand business linkages. Design analysis to aid in furthering business intelligence for finance and business management. Create complex financial models for use in business decision support. Responsibilities
- Develop analysis to understand and help drive business decisions, develop "the story" around trends and learnings. Identify issues that are worthy of further root cause analysis and determine process/data sources to deal with them. Perform more complex data analysis for root-cause analysis. Review results with VP level business partners and partner to determine critical issues.
- Support business results and relationships by developing deep analysis to determine future implications of business decisions. Perform end-to-end business case analysis looking at quantitative and qualitative aspects of a decision. Provide initial recommendation based on these analyses.
- Run forecasting/planning models and perform complex variance analysis. Develop assumptions by working with business leaders. Present implication to business management.
- May directly lead lower level financial analysts on a project basis. May directly manage trainees or interns from time-to-time. Provide coaching and sharing of expertise to lower level financial analysts.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or a quantitative field
- 5-7 years of experience
- Ability to complete advanced financial modeling tasks and financial analysis using spreadsheets and/or other tools
- Interpersonal and business skills to support recommendations
- May have MBA or other advanced degree/certification
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and ability to link to business drivers
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry
- Strong relationship and communication skills in influencing across multiple business areas on recommendations and analysis results