Interactive Marketing Social Media Manager
Serve as the program manager for the social media program and advisor texting program available to Ameriprise advisors. Responsible for the development and execution of program strategy and implementation.
Work closely with business partners across the company to understand business priorities and look for new ways to leverage social media and to optimize existing uses.
Be a social channel expert and provide subject matter expertise to marketing, communications, training, legal, compliance and supervision teams to drive uptake, engagement and cultural change across the organization.
Monitor best practices within and outside financial services as it relates to the social channels and texting.
Identify business, consumer and advisor needs, satisfaction drivers and preferences and use this information to drive innovation across social channels.
Partner with the Marketing Field Engagement team to drive programs goals and uptake.
Manage or participate in projects from concept through launch, ensuring that the strategic intent, timelines, budgets and commitments are met and that there is exceptional communication throughout the process. Responsibilities
- Translate business strategy into field-facing social strategies that drive business results and meet business partner goals.
- Effectively communicate and develop/support strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders, including business partners, legal, compliance, content, brand/advertising, technology, product and sales.
- Drive key online projects from concept through launch including working cross organizationally and with external vendors. Ensure timelines, budgets and commitments are met and provide exceptional communication to team members, leaders, and stakeholders throughout the process. Work closely with project managers, content providers, analytics and technical leads to evaluate multiple courses of action on a project and assess impact on targeted deliverables.
- Identify, understand and assess end user needs, satisfaction drivers, technology/social media trends and business goals. Use these insights to drive innovation within the online experience while balancing business realities (staff, budget, culture, scalability).
- Provide effective leadership to direct reports incorporating performance management practices through individual performance plans, periodic reviews and feedback sessions, coaching and development.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven success building relationships and influencing across all levels, internally and externally.
- Possess a solid understanding of online technologies and best practices, specifically within the social media space.
- Able to work pro-actively in a highly ambiguous, matrixed, and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to prioritize, work independently and manage multiple initiatives.
- Project management & leadership skills with a proven track record of implementing innovative online solutions. Familiarity with digital marketing capabilities i.e. social media management, media/advertising platforms, marketing automation and campaign management tools
About Our Company
- Social media management experience
- Experience working with and managing social media platform technology
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.