Ready to launch your career? The Columbia Threadneedle Investments intern program is designed to provide students with first-hand investment management experience. Looking for an individual to support the Information Management Reporting and Data (IMRD) North America reporting team of analysis for high-volume processes. The IMRD North America reporting team is responsible for distribution CTI client statements, investment reviews, and meeting presentations. You will work closely with IMRD analyst and leaders to focus on business activities that need improvements. You will be responsible for gathering data; creating metrics; evaluating processes with the mindset to create or identify efficiencies and reduce risks. Need to be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint. Responsibilities
Work as member of reporting team to build reports, manage production, perform quality assurance, set up and configure reporting systems and data, etc.
Responsibilities vary depending on assigned projects(s) and may include:
- Work with a team member to capture report issues and write business needs for report enhancements.
- Review client reporting procedures to identify gaps and draft new or updates as needed.
- Capture and analyze metrics for high volume manual processes.
- Other duties maybe assigned
- Current Junior at a 4-year university pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, MIS.
- Graduation date of December 2023 or May/June 2024
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- High degree of self-motivation with strong integrity and ethics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work and communicate collaboratively with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to work in financial service
The company does not offer corporate undergraduate internships for students with F-1 visas. About Our Company
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.