We have an exciting opportunity at Ameriprise as an Info Security Engineer! Responsible for effectively planning, designing, implementing and monitoring Identity Access Management technologies and projects.
Engineer will support the ongoing Identity Access Management operations ensuring the platform availability to end users and applications.
Frequently collaborate with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement detailed design, configuration, and engineering strategies/solutions to resolve issues/incidents while remaining focused on security, up-time, and performance. Provide troubleshooting and resolution to routine/semi-complex problems. Come apply today! Responsibilities
- Perform moderately difficult, and independent assignments in the troubleshooting, problem diagnosis, problem resolution and ongoing production support for one or more technologies within the technical area of expertise. Design, review, approve and deploy robust, stable, and manageable solutions while minimizing hardware/software/network downtime. Periodically assist in the procurement, configuration, and integration of new technologies.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee the enforcement of all technology information security policies, procedures and associated plans based on industry standards, best practices, and legal compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with various teams, handle incidents, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production incident.
- Take care of Identity, Access management and Active directory Systems across various endpoints.
- Focus on continuous improvement of response capabilities through automation and critical thinking, conducts log analysis and traffic investigations.
- Assume the subject matter expert (SME) role in the management, investigation, and response to suspected and actual information security breaches or system failures. Using data collected from a variety of tools, provide forensic analysis of security events.
- Analyze security incidents to determine root cause and identify process or system changes to prevent reoccurrence. Recommend and schedule fixes, security patches, disaster recovery procedures and other required measures in the event of a security breach.
- Handle Incident, Problem, Change Management of IAM platform; Set up effective monitoring for IAM platform.
- Ensure the up time and response time SLAs/OLAs for services are met and or exceeded. Proactively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and takes appropriate corrective action prior to an incident or problem occurring. Ensure patching and regular maintenance is performed as required. Actively collaborate with fellow members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Recommend, deploy, and document strategies and solutions for software/hardware/network engineering problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements, and existing technologies. Independently identify key issues, patterns, and deviations during the analysis. Recommend robust solutions applying pragmatic judgment, creativity, and in-depth technical knowledge and evaluation that comprehensively meet the needs of the business.
- Manage effective relationships and works in partnership with leadership, team members, vendors, and contractors to deliver robust technical solutions ensuring that service level commitments and project timelines are maintained. Provide technical expertise, direction, and prioritization of work to team members ensuring outstanding service delivery. Mentor, coach and contribute to the development of peers and other team members as appropriate.
- • Participate and provide input in the continual refinement of processes, policies, and best practices to ensure the highest possible performance and availability of technologies. Promote re-use and develop consistent technical build, implementation, and support processes. Validate and adhere to defined standards. Ensure ongoing improvements align with IT Information Library (ITIL) principles and technology Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methods.
- Create, maintain, and update documentation of detailed design documents, diagrams, engineering specifications, build changes, models, troubleshooting and support guides, systems metrics and Standard Operating Procedures as required to ensure operational excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, Technology Forensics, or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
- Certifications required: CISSP, or equivalent security certification.
- 5+ years' experience installing, monitoring, and maintaining information security solutions - including policy design and implementation, products - Identity and Access management products preferably SiteMinder
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile incidents/problems.
- Highly innovative problem solver with strong analytical and customer service abilities.
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
- High reasoning proficiency and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments.
- Strong/diverse technical background in enterprise networking, firewall, storage options, server infrastructure, operating systems, database technologies, and desktop operating systems and security.
About Our Company
- Demonstrated experience contributing and collaborating effectively as an informal leader in a high-functioning team.
- Effective organizational, analytical, and independent problem-solving skills.
- Successful experience coordinating and completing multiple tasks within established and changing deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills with experience addressing and communicating with executives and technical staff.
- Experience working in the financial services industry or other highly regulated/compliance-oriented environments.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues such as: FFIEC, OFCC, SEC and Federal Reserve plus: SOX, GLBA and PCI.
The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.