HR Workday Systems Administrator
Provide technical expertise and oversight to the administration and ongoing operations of HR systems (supporting core HR Workday system among others). This includes working with business partners to identify business requirements, solution design conduct system configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. Independently solve complex system and system-related issues. Provide functional and systematic support and focus on continuous improvement of system processes to drive efficiencies and support a superior employee experience. Responsibilities
- Maintain, monitor, and manage the technical and functional aspects of an HR System, including all active modules and integration points with vendors or other internal systems. Ensure data and system integrity. Serve as the subject matter expert for functional users and technology partners. Lead the design and implementation of operational processes, procedures, and associated documentation.
- Partner with COE and other stakeholders to review and prioritize system enhancement requests. Identify and clarify business requirements, create functional specifications and configure business processes. Consult on and align on best solutions to meet requirements. Design and execute test scenarios for successful implementation. Partner with the business and Technology to review and test applicable system integrations.
- Troubleshoot issues using a technical expertise to propose creative system solutions to solve a variety of complex system problems for the business. Proactively evaluate issues to identify opportunities or gaps and assist in the implementation of solutions to improve system performance. Continually research, test, and stay up-to-date on the specific HR System and other system releases and fixes.
- Proactively develop and conduct training for internal HR partners and provide coaching to others in a specific area of expertise through knowledge sharing and mentorship. Communicate/create change plans for updates and releases to ensure user experience.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with and proven knowledge of HR System administration.
- Proven success implementing projects and solutions that deliver results and provide value to the business.
- Experience supporting SaaS/Cloud Based Systems.
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented. Ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to generate clear and concise release notes.
- Strong critical thinking, ability to draw conclusions easily and situational decision making.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team setting or independently in a dynamically changing environment.
- Proven ability to partner and consult with internal stakeholder teams to understand strategy and translate business requirements into HR system design/configuration solutions.
- 3+ years' experience with core HR processes (i.e., payroll, tax, and time & labor system processing).
About Our Company
- Specific HR System experience (such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Cornerstone, etc.)
- Highly effective communication skills (written and verbal) to interact with all levels of leadership, and technology and business partners.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives with the capability to play numerous project roles.
- Workday HCM, Benefits and/or Payroll experience a plus.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.